Styling Little Mix for Notion Mag!






I had the best day ever styling the amazing Little Mix for the latest issue of Notion, of which I'm
The Fashion Director! They are the coolest nicest girls who totally rocked their outfits that we worked out together! Here's some pics of the process :)




I worked with young London based Designer Nikita Karizma on the costumes which we designed together at her studio :D




We thought about each girl and their signature style to guess what we thought they would like <3 For example we designed this collar for Jade as we know she loves collars and bows, and Nikita made it amazingly!




I love these leather shoulder details Nikita designed!




Nikita also made these awesome super hero esq harnesses for the girls to complete a perfect Kick Ass Super Girl feel!




Nikita and I brain stormed a different themed set for each girl! Here's Perrie in hers with her Alice Vandy body suit :)




Here's a pink sparkly one we had spare!




We had lots of lovely jewellry including some amaze Gogo Philip earrings!




And these custom made LM necklaces from Tatty Devine!








Check out the full shoot and a great interview with the girls in the latest issue of Notion Mag, available in WH Smiths, great news agents and online here : www.notionmag.com/shop




WWW.ALEXISKNOX.COM

3 comments:

  1. Love the finished looks! You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis. I wanted to say that you did an amazing job with the women of Little Mix at the Brits the other night. I am currently a college student in America majoring in Sociology. I am looking to go into the Fashion Stylist business. I was wondering are there any tips or advice that you could give me on how to get my business out there. And what supply wise would I need to start my business. If you want to see some of my work here is my blog & Polyvore
    http://alizarayne.blogspot.com/
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?uid=3131434
    Thanks. Hopefully I will get the chance to meet you.

    ReplyDelete